Saturday 30 June 2012

what was on my camera


Starting with a gross picture, my blood test war wound (it still looks like that).


How close the moon was on Thursday. It was beautiful!

A no-flash Mark looking at the moon with me :)

Yesterday, we printed off some photos. Several of which are en route to my house with the postman - letters from Mark to Phoebe, Phoenix, Indigo in reply to their post. Even one for mumma bear! The rest are for nana.




Due to the crazy weather we're having in England, the sky has been beautiful in the evenings. This was yesterday evening. The colours of the sky make me happy :)

Today Mark & I have been like passing ships. We ate breakfast together, then I went to work. I came back for lunch with Mark, then I went back to work. When I finished work at 5.30, Mark had started work at 4. Now he won't be home til nearly 1am!


This delightful dress arrived in the post for me this morning. I paid the grand total of £10.48 delivered for it, from Ebay. And I am in absolute love with it - at some point in the near future I will show you more. It is my favourite colour at the moment, complements my pale skin perfectly, and sits just below the knee (something I have been searching high and low for).






And finally, the moon tonight. I happened to glance out of the window (I spend most of my time staring out of windows) and caught the moon looking so proud. I dashed off to an upstairs window, and took a few photos. And quickly as I noticed it, it was gone :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah me and my boyfriend are always like passing ships too! He works shifts and I work 9-5 so sometimes we only get to see each other for an hour or so : /
    Love the note though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress; the grey colour is gorgeous :) ooo the sky has been looking pretty recently - lovely photos! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey dress is lovely! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x