1. L'oreal Elnett Satin Volumising Diffusion Hairspray
2. Topshop Gold & Black Nail Art Set
3. Soap & Glory 3-in-1 Daily Detox Facial Wash
4. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream
5. No 7 Protect & Perfect Hand Cream
6. Your Organics Replenishing Face Cream (Day)
7. Quickies Nail Varnish Remover Pads
8. Kleenex Extra Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
9. Clinique All About Eyes
10. Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
11. Benefit High Beam
12. Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer
13. Witch Blemish Stick in 01 Natural
14. Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer Shade 01
15. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
16. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream in 02 Light
17. Maxfactor Lash Extension Effect Mascara Black
18. Topshop Liner in Black
19. Elizabeth Arden Cheekcolor in 08 Tearose
20. Benefit Brow-zings compact in Light
21. Vaseline Lip Therapy 'Rosy Lips'
22. Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice
23. Elizabeth Arden Lip Spa 'Clear'
24. Calvin Klein Creme Lipstick 'Ethereal'
25. Topshop Nails: Gypsy Night, Cafe Au Lait, Gone Fishing
26. Clinique Compact (eyeshadow duo beach plum)
27. Benefit Heels low, hair high compact (eyeshadow bronze)
Firstly, my daily routine. My daily routine includes no. 3, 4 or 8 for cleansing my face depending on how lazy I feel. If I feel my skin is a bit dry, I choose the Clinique scrub, if it just needs a bit more than a face wipe, I'll use the Soap & Glory. This is followed by 6 or 12, the Clinique is a lighter moisturizer so I tend to use that more often as it just glides onto your skin and feels so soft.
My make-up routine is 13. the Witch stick to cover up my blemishes, which also prevents further breakouts, I really recommend this trusty little stick! Followed by either 14. or 16., I'm a recent convert of B.B. Cream and I've been using the Garnier one daily for a few weeks now and I think it is fantastic. It more than compares to the Clinique Tinted Moisturizer, and I now choose my B.B. over the tinted moisturizer! I always finish my face with a dusting of 15. Rimmel powder, because I don't like my skin to be shiny. I use 19. Elizabeth Arden blusher for rosy cheeks. Benefit's Brow-zings compact is one of my beauty must-haves, I use the tweezers to tidy any strays, the wax to define my brows and the powder to make them even. The final step is sometimes a thin sweep of 18. Topshop black eyeliner along the top lid on the eyelashes (if I can be bothered - not often!) followed by 17. Maxfactor mascara. I love this mascara, after trialing many it is the only mascara that makes my lashes look full and long with just one coat. Then before I leave the house I apply a thin coat of 21. Vaseline to my lips to make them rosy and healthy looking.
There's a lot of products here that aren't in my daily routine, like my two favourite eyeshadows which I only wear when I'm going out somewhere special, and my favourite lipstick 24. Calvin Klein's 'Ethereal' which is the perfect shade of subtle but gorgeous pink. No 23. the clear Elizabeth Arden is perfect for lipstick-phobes like myself - it gives your lips a healthy sheen without being overly noticeable as it is clear. Also, I'm terrible at keeping my nails painted as they always chip, but Topshop (25) have my favourite range of nail colours. Gypsy Night is the most divine chunky glitter polish, best if applied over black, but as is the way with glitter a pain to take off! Cafe Au Lait is the perfect nude, and Gone Fishing the perfect pastel Summer hue :) If there's anything else anyone would like to know, please ask :) I'm new to this and feel I've ranted on enough!!
. Edit: Heidi over at Louie's Mummy has done her regime, it's a great read :)