The lovely Katie over at With Love has nominated me for a Liebster Award!
I have to admit, I didn't know much about these awards until I read this post having been nominated. I had seen them on a few people's blogs, and what a lovely surprise today to find I have been nominated! It is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers, and is a fab idea to help new bloggers to hopefully gain some new readers, new followers, and add a few new blogs to their reading lists!
11 things about me:
2. I am one of 8 children, and I love having so many brothers and sisters!
3. I have the most fantastic family and friends, and I love them all
4. I have one tattoo, on the inside of my left wrist, it says "never forget" and I got it when me & my family found out my dad wasn't going to make it. As well as the obvious never forgetting my dad, and the things he went through for us, also the struggle my family has been through.
5. My boyfriend's name is Mark, and you can read about how we met here :)
6. I have the worst diet - I cannot be healthy, it just does not work! I love chocolate far too much!!
7. I read my horoscopes religiously, without fail, everyday! My boyfriend gets his read out to him (with crossed fingers) at either midnight if we're awake or whatever time we wake up.
8. I have a really awful memory, I have to write everything down, and if I don't then there is no hope of me remembering!
9. For the last 8 months my health seems to have been on a downward spiral, it started off in December with labrynthitis and since then I've low tone deafness in my right ear and it has never stopped ringing! It can be very annoying!
10. I love seeing live bands, so the above fact may hinder me somewhat! I will be giving it a go at my first live show since it happened, Bon Iver in November :)
11. I am a worrier! I worry about lots of things, and it always happens when I'm trying to go to sleep!
My all-time favourite piece of jewellery is a button necklace that my parents gave me for my 18th, it's the 'cute as a button' necklace from White Trash Charms.
2. Favourite make up product?
It changes from time to time, but at the moment it's definitely by Garnier BB cream
3. What 3 things would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
I'm going to cheat and say my family, my friends, and my boyfriend!! haha :)
4. Your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood, but I really love L'Eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake, and Rose by Paul Smith (divine!!)
5. book or kindle?
Holding a proper book all the way!
6. going to festivals or watching from home?
I have never been to a 'proper' festival, I did used to want to but now I think I couldn't live without my creature comforts, and I hate being dirty!!
7. favourite type of posts to do?
Ones filled with either photos of my family/friends, or ones filled with painting and arty days (which I am totally slacking on lately)
8. Current job?
In an independent card shop, I love working with people :)
9. Dream Job?
I'd love to just paint all day... sigh!
10. where would you like to be in 5 years time?
In 5 years time hopefully I will have a more permanent job, and be living in my own place with my boyfriend :)
11. busy city or quiet country side?
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
3. Where is your favourite place?
4. Tell me a secret?
5. What was your favourite subject at school & why?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your favourite website aside from blogs and social networking?
8. What is your favourite smell?
9. What is at the top of your wishlist right now?
10. If you read magazines, which is your favourite?
11. What is your favourite film ever?
~ Heidi at Louie's Mummy
~ Annabel at Fragmented Splendour
~ Lucille at Wishful Sinful
~ Willow at And Then Sparks Flew
~ Sofi at Style Ramblings
~ Georgia at Jumble Sale
~ Victoria at Walk In Your Own Shoes
~ Riley at The Life Of Riley
~ Georgina at Little Miss Sunshine Style
~ Megan at Seek My Scribbles
~ Abby at Un-Observed