Thursday 21 February 2013

OOTD: Oysho sweater & Clinique lipgloss





I have talked about this brand before, as Oysho have become a firm favourite of mine over the last six months, ever since discovering them on Asos. On Monday it was my best friend's birthday, so on Monday evening I wanted something warm and casual but nice at the same time, to wear out for a few drinks. This Oysho sweater is actually my mum's, but upon browsing my own wardrobe and then hers, this was the best option. I wore it with All Saints skinny jeans (Molotov Kenta £75), and my trusty BullBoxer boots. The sweater is so comfortable, it feels so soft against my skin and I instantly wanted it to be my own. Sadly, it can't be found anywhere, however I did cheekily order a couple of other tops from the Oysho website. You can just about make out on the second photo, the gorgeous printed back with trees and little cats (perfect for a cat-loving lady). It really adds the perfect finishing touch to a beautifully soft, neutral coloured sweater. I finished it off with a slick of Clinique Long Last Glosswear in shade 15 Whisper. I don't usually wear gloss on my lips, but the Clinique ones are gorgeous. I got a little set for Christmas, so I'll do a review on that soon.

Be sure to come back in a couple of days to see the photographs from my evening with my two best friends, to see the gift I got for Leah and the Oysho sweater in action :) and don't forget to enter my 50 follower giveaway.

14 comments:

  1. I love this look! I like natural looks with a touch of gloss so much and it suits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! your hair colour is gorgeous too, is it natural? :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oysho is my favourite too! The best prints, materials and cuts everrrr, I wish they'd open stores in the UK because I'd basically be in heaven. It's so sad of me but when I go to Spain visiting Oysho (and Zara of course) is one of the things I most look forward too haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clothes with interesting back details & this is super cute! It looks so snuggly & the colour really suits you too! Hope you had a lovely time & look forward to seeing the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking as lovely as ever :) the detailing on the jumper is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely here, and the material on the top looks so comfy! You hair and make up looks so pretty, I really love the shade of the lipgloss :) followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh amazing! you want to follow each other? let me know sweety! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x