Wednesday 11 April 2012

billionaire's cake & bear with the letters

After a little walk through the village to the paper shop to see if Mark's parcel was there yet (it wasn't!), we popped in to Ruben's on the way home for a slice of the most delicious cake ever - Billionaire's cake!





The bottom layer is soft, chewy chocolate brownie. The middle layer is gooey caramel and it's topped off with a thick layer of milk chocolate. If there is a Ruben's by you - you have to go in and try it!!! It tastes so good but one slice is enough to share between two!

This evening I have been writing letters back to Phoebe, Phoenix and Indigo. I haven't had Phoenix's letter yet but mum did tell me she has one from him to send (probably because Phoebe waits eagerly for the mail each morning for my reply!!!).





We popped into Gould's yesterday for these lovely coloured papers and envelopes especially, and I thought I'd give my bear stickers their first use :) I decorated the papers with gold polka dot washi tape.







These are what Phoebe, Phoenix and Indigo will receive in the post shortly :)









...and now they are all sealed in their envelopes with Matisse waiting to go to the postbox tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x