Hello again, is it Friday already?! Actually it's nearly Saturday, it's a late one this week. It's been a busy week that seems to have flown by, with visiting family and friends Wednesday and Thursday and picking up things we need in preparation for the big move at the beginning of April. I loved seeing my friends this week, and having cuddles with Belle. I can't wait to be able to see everyone more when I live in the same area again! One lady both of us are going to miss a lot is Mark's nana, we had our dinner with her this evening and I know she'll miss our visits just as much as we will. We'll be doing things the opposite way around - visiting Mark's family instead of mine! Here are some of my favourite things from this week...
1. We had the loveliest lazy Sunday, we lazed around and watched Beetlejuice
(Mark's first time!) and I ended the day in a bath filled with bubbles - perfect!
2. I joined The Little Deer's Blogger Programme and they sent me this sweet
little joining package. There's a pretty little something in that blue bag
which I'll be sharing with you in the week!
3. Zara Home is the place of dream cushions and pretty knobs - I'm not really
sure how I didn't know this! These gorgeous cushions were reduced to £2.99
from £19.99 each, what a bargain.
4. Upon visiting home, I was presented with these cute drawings by my little
sisters. I love little things like this, and have them all above my desk.
5. My post of the week this week is going to Steph, her Outfit: Coven post is
lovely. Not only does Steph look beautiful as always, but she's stepped out
of her comfort zone with elements of this look, and it's really paid off.
Which of your blog posts was your favourite this week?
I'll be catching up with everyone over the weekend, link me to your own post of the week!
Facebook // Instagram // Bloglovin' // Pinterest