Friday 14 February 2014

Little Five Friday #4



Firstly, happy Valentines day dear readers! I hope you're all having a lovely one whatever it may involve. This week has not been the best of weeks, we had a horrendous journey to my mum's on Wednesday that took 5 and half hours instead of the usual 2 - fallen trees in the road, bad winds and heavy rain was not fun. I did have a lovely day at home on Thursday though, involving taking my mum to a retail park and a couple of things below. I'm behind with everyone and everything, but I hope your week has been better!


1. Mark's valentines surprise I mentioned last week is tickets to see both
Fantastic Mr Fox and Moonrise Kingdom at FACT Liverpool - exciting!


2. I have eventually finished the drawing part of this picture for my little
siblings, now I just need to finish painting it and pop it in the frame.


3. A couple of hours on Thursday were spent with my best friends, Leah and
Nicola. This involved lots of chatting, catching up, hot chocolates, and of
course cuddles with little Belle (who is 3 months now!!).


4. Thursday tea time was spent round at our family friend's house, eating
yummy pancakes and having a lovely time. It's always nice to get together.


5. Today (Valentines day) would have been my dad's 49th birthday. It's a day
tinged with sadness, and every year I try to do something to remember.

How has your week been?

Facebook // Instagram // Bloglovin' // Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love Fantastic Mr Fox and Moonrise Kingdom, bet you're gonna have such a fab time! Belle is adorable (what a gorgeous name too) and lovely portrait of your siblings...I've still got to find a frame for mine! Happy Valentine's Day Hannah! Lots of love, I'm sure today must have been difficult but I hope you remembered the happy memories too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good day sweet <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. your illustration is the best one <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of your blog, it's so sweet, and your illustration is just the cutest! Hope you have a better few days this week xx
    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x