Thursday 27 June 2013

OOTD: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel via charity shopping




Glazed Berry Different Lipstick Clinique part of a gift set
Horse stud shoulder blouse Zara charity shop £6
Tapered cuffed trousers Sonia by Sonia Rykiel charity shop £3.49
Miss KG Lola ballet flats Kurt Geiger £5 with Elle giftcard

Hello lovelies, this is an outfit I wore to the hospital and work last Wednesday, when it was sunny! So sunny that I found it very hard to keep my eyes open, and keep the scrunched up expression off my face! I really just wanted to show you what my Sonia by Sonia Rykiel trousers looked like on - they were pretty impossible to take a flattering photograph of when laying flat or hanging due to them being black. I couldn't believe my luck when I picked these up in one of my local charity shops for a tiny £3.49, and in my size too. They're so lightweight and comfortable, they fall just on the ankle which I think is perfect for the better weather. The pockets and insides are lined in blue cotton - all about the finishing touches!

I decided to give my new leopard print ballet flats their first outing, for my 9.10am appointment at the hospital. This was a big mistake! My heels have only just recovered, I'll definitely be needing a heel grip to cushion my poor feet from these unfortunately. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that my back physio is making me wear a heel cushion in only my right shoe to try and realign my spine or something - awkward! I couldn't think of any better top to pair with my lightweight trousers than my gorgeous lightweight Zara blouse. I think it adds a little bit of personality to any outfit :)

13 comments:

  1. Wow I need to get myself to the charity shop you go too! Such a gorgeous outfit - those trousers fit you like a glove!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i found loads in a charity shop once - post here. love it x
    you look great

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those trousers are AMAZING, you look so chic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I automatically worry when I read that people have been into hospital, hope you're ok! Great outfit. :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are ace! Good find Hannah! Hope the hospital went okay!
    Lots of love,

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! This is such a pretty outfit- love the pants and the blouse together so much! xxx

    Sorry to hear about the uncomfortable flats, though. It's weird how even flat shoes can hurt sometimes. I recently bought some flats from H&M in my usual size and was disappointed that the toe area was a bit tight and looked kind of awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially love those shoes. Leopard print flats have always been a favourite of mine. I adore everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! You look elegant and chic! Love the top :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love the trousers, they were a bloody good find! you're definitely right about the way they fall at the ankle, it makes it look really glamourous and at the same time they look really comfortable. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the shape of those trousers, they were a great bargain

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    such a lovely outfit, leopard print is always a good idea! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x