Monday 29 October 2012

a bit more catching up







1. I tried my hair in a different way - I curled the ends with the GHDs, I quite liked it :)
2. This bag contains my birthday/Christmas present - oh how exciting!!
3. Indigo showing Mark something on the computer...
4. ...and wearing his headphones when he was trying to listen to the football!
5. Indigo loves her Hello Kitty toy camera, she takes pictures with it all the time... I think someone would like a real camera for Christmas!!!
6. A package I sent off in the post today :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and update as usual :) Love the wrapping on the package in the last image :)

    Karys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas present already! jealous! :P
    naomijadex5.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x